Monday, May 25, 2026

Launching a new ADVENTURE

No, this is not our motorhome, but I believe the action shown here conveys our excitement of beginning something new.

Yes, we've made loops around the country before in our motorhome.  We've shared pictures and stories on social media.  People have told us how much they enjoy living it vicariously.  I'm not retired.  I still work as a software engineer with a high degree of focus on the IBM i platform.  I've been engaged in drafting a textbook to teach and assist new software developers with getting into the IBM i community, though very few people know about it (until now).  These things aren't new.  So, what is this "New Adventure"?

Our new adventure is HERE - Online - Expanding our use of social media, to deliver fresh and interesting content.

"Roaming i" is an amalgamation of our travel adventures and my adventures in IBM i software development. Essentially, a slice of our life. 

On the side of IBM i development, expect to see ILE RPG and DB2 for i SQL tutorials and technique examples.

On the motorhome travel side, expect to see travel reviews, meet interesting people, remote work lifestyle, and of course lots of pictures of our dog.

The one thing that ties these things together is ADVENTURE.  We've already seen know much everyone enjoys participating in our adventures.  We are on the road and ready to take it to the next level.

Actually, we're not quite on the road just yet this Summer.  We'll hit the road at the end of this week.  We're looking forward to sharing our experiences with you all.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey cousin! I’m looking forward to seeing where this chapter of adventures takes you!
    -Christine

    ReplyDelete