...No, this isn't a Bob Hope and Bing Crosby "Road to" movie you thought maybe you had missed. This is "The Roaming i" making our way from Ash Fork to St Johns Arizona. You'll see a drive through Williams on the Historic Route 66 with commentary by Lois. At the end of our day, we arrive in St Johns. I have family in and around the St Johns area. Stay tuned for our next video showcasing the town of St Johns and nearby Springerville.
Not only is the travel and my software development work adventures, but I must say that our YouTube channel also marks a new adventure, learning DaVinci Resolve 21, video editing software. This week**, has been rather challenging in making DR21 do what I want.
**week - The real-time week during our travel. My intention has been to complete and upload a new video each week that covers the previous week. I am quite behind now. DR21 has been kicking my butt,. So, I think I'll need to add "Software Wrangler" to my resume.
In DR21, a few things have not been as intuitive as I've experienced in the past with other video editing software. Retime controls and how to apply Ease In and Ease Out timing curves has been extremely challenging. I'm finding that DaVinci Resolve (especially with version 21 according to several tutorial videos) is very robust compared to other software I've used and I'm barely scratching the surface of its capabilities. So far, I've managed to use a piece of it that met my goal, but not without a lot of "try this", "try that", and "re-do", ...and "repeat".
So without further ado, I FINALLY present "this week's" ROAD TO ST JOHNS.
UP NEXT:
A tour of St Johns.

No comments:
Post a Comment